Friday, January 7, 2011

"Nigga, why is you single?".......as she would put it!


"Nigga, why is you single?"


As 2011 is well on it's way, i find myself hearing this question asked to me often.
I can be a lil "all over the place" at times, so i will try to answer this question to the best of my ability...

In my 25 Years on this earth, i have seen alot of shit and "Relationships" have been one of the main things that has molded my mind into the way that it is now.
Don't get me wrong, I do want a relationship and all the benefits that come along with being in one, i just don't want to deal with all the bullshit that can come along during the time spent in a relationship! From people being all in your business, to haters not wanting to see y'all together, to lack of trust issues, to generally growing apart. I know that this is the real world and we can't all have that "Fairytale" life in which we find that one who completes you and y'all live happily ever after, but I'll be damned if i get involved in another bullshit relationship that ends up being the Death of me..........so to speak!

So, that's why I've been "single" for awhile. I'm just keep on doing me and having fun until something real comes along. Emotions are a crazy thing to mess with and i know how it feels to be heart-broken and i would never want to purposely put someone through that, so I'm a take my time when it comes to this Relationship Shit!


As i get older and mature into the "Man" i want to become, i find myself getting more honest with Me.........and as with anything you do in life, it has to start within before it can be let out and shown to others! I look forward to the day when people will be able to see me when my full potential is reached!!

-*gotti*

1 comment:

  1. My nigga red wine Robb you should write a book, you keep it funky and that's real... Ps Mikey was cuffin wild hard yesterday heat up the food and took it 2 her smh lol

    ReplyDelete