I learn more and more about myself everyday. I also am learning how to become a Man as each day passes. I know and understand that the journey is not an easy one, but i must except the cards i am dealt and play the game until i win. I see so many "Grown Boys" out there setting the wrong example for the younger generation and it saddens ME!
Most of the things that we see important nowadays are really not......we get all caught up in this so called "Hype" of whats going on in a world that we will never be a part of.
Love, Happiness, Family and Peace of Mind!........................I hope to one day have all of these things at one time, but until then i will take each as it comes along!
"From my thoughts to God's ears or to anyone who will hear...."
Peace & Luv!
*Rob*
No comments:
Post a Comment