Thursday, May 13, 2010

Robert, Bobby, *gotti*, Bottles..........and Rob!

As i get closer to 25 i see myself approaching a crossroad in my life...

I find myself wondering about many things such as Love, Family, Happiness, Piece of mind, Friendship, Financial Stability and if i will ever get to a point where all will fall in to place.
The older i get, the more REAL with myself i become....We all have our problems and bullshit that we go through on a daily basis and i can except that. What i can not except is other people being the cause of it. I hear so many stories about people doing stupid shit and it was a result of them letter other people get to them and i say to myself "I will never let that happen to ME", but the more and more i say i'm not going to let it happen, the closer it gets to actually happening.

Now back to the title of this Blog.

I'm not some kind of "CRAZY PERSON", but sometimes i see myself as more than 1 person at times. I believe we all become someone at certain times to adapt to that situation. Take for "Rob" for example, he is the Down to earth, funny guy always cracking jokes part of me. "Bottles a.k.a Rob Bottles" is the Party Guy, the club hopping, Patron drinking, just looking for a good time person. Now, *gotti* on the other hand is rough around the edges, the "Tough Guy" so to speak, he doesn't take shit from people and he is a Product of his Environment! Last but not least is "Bobby", this is the Momma's Boy, The hopeless Romantic the so called "Soft" side of me.

The older i get and more MATURE i become, the better understanding of how to bring all of these parts of me together to live life the way i want to live it!!


Peace and Luv!
*Rob*

No comments:

Post a Comment