What is expected from us?
As Men i feel that society has made us the way most of us are today. It is expected for us to be "More" than we are at times and that can cause a person to go CRAZY.
When it comes to the Expectations that women have for us nowadays, they expect us to be something or someone that we can never become.....I mean i understand the ups and downs of a relationship but for me to jump hurdles, (so to speak) for someone who wants you to for their own selfish reason isn't fair and shouldn't be tolerated.
When we try and expect more from Females we get called all the names in the book!....... are wrong for doing so? I mean, shouldn't we want more, like y'all do?
I take peoples expectations of me as a JOKE!!! The expectations that i have to worry about is God's and my own, all the rest will not make or break me!
So i say "Hello Expectations"......and don't let the door hit you on your ass on your way out! LMAO!!
*gotti*
No comments:
Post a Comment