We all come to this point in your life if you can believe it or not. For me it seems to happen very often as of late. I know that i haven't made the best choices growing up and haven't listened to certain people when i needed to, but what can i say.......I'm guilty of being HUMAN and we as Humans tend to do our own thing at times.
I was gonna name this Blog entry "THE REGRET LIST", but i thought to myself about what i wanted to regret and realized that i didn't need to do so. I found that if i "Reflect, but never Regret" it puts a good prospective on things because me regretting something that i can't change is pointless and wastes too much space in my brain.
From my Relationships to my Friendships to my Family Life and Career Choices, it has all been interesting to look back on and see what could've been if i did this or i did that.
I know that my future is going to be great because i will not make those same mistakes again.......I PROMISE myself and GOD!
I know understanding who "Robert" is can be a hassle and i thank you for your patience because it's hard for me to understand myself at times!
Peace and Love!
*gotti*
No comments:
Post a Comment