I know that i want to learn about how make relationships work, but don't know where to start. I being like most men HATE to ask for help in general, let alone Relationship advice. Knowing that since our culture encourages the mistaken belief that we ought to be able to figure out things on our own and me growing as a man i find myself looking for advice now, more often then usual!
I see Relationships as Puzzles....
Each action we take in the relationship earns us piece to that puzzle and we all want our Puzzle to be completed. Women often have the smaller more detailed pieces to the puzzle that we often leave for last and men usual have the big, easy to locate pieces that we want to get out the way.
I say that because Most of Us Men usually try to find easy ways out when it comes to problems or issues that come up in the relationship and Women most often take a more complex approach to these situations. I know that Making a Relationship work aka "Completing The Puzzle" is not easy, but i look forward to the Challenge, every time it is brought to me....
I know understanding who "Robert" is can be a hassle and i thank you for your patience, because it's hard for me to understand myself at times!
Deuces!!
*gotti*
No comments:
Post a Comment